Monday, January 14, 2008

Our new addition

We found out on Friday that we will be having another BOY in June! Only sixteen months will separate him from Burkley so we hope that they will be great friends as they grow up. I am also relieved to not have to buy all the girl stuff right now!
So far all the Hunt girls only have one sex, Debbie has all girls, Laura has all boys, I will have 2 boys and Bettina has a girl and is expecting (I hope I can start spreading that?) and HOPES it's a girl. I guess we'll see in a few months!

5 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Congratulations! I was terrified when I found out I was going to have two kids close (15 months apart) but it turned out to be great! I was already used to the no sleep and all the diaper changes so it wasn't a hard transition. And the older one is usually so interested in their new mobility that they could care less about the new baby. Shopping on the other hand, was difficult. Good luck with it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!! How fun to have another little boy that close in age to Burkley. I'm so happy for you guys... take care!!

The Kennedy Family said...

Hey Bec!
Had so much fun at lunch! That will be so fun to have 2 cute lil boys so close together!

RG said...

Hey Congrats! You keep having those boys so my girls have some tall handsome guys to marry in another 20 years! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for the two of you. My mom said you need to come to the house to eat some hot salsa and tacos! Miss you...