Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rocky Point

We got to spead the weekend with friends down in Rocky Point this weekend. It was nice and relaxing and the weather was unbelievable! It was a perfect weekend trip, not too far & pretty affordable. Kenny's parents were nice enough to come stay w/ Burkley so we could get away and not be mommy & daddy for a few days. We enjoyed some awesome seafood and tacos which was Kenny's favorite part I'm sure. Luckily all the "spring breakers" were clearing out so it wasn't crowded or loud. These are some pictures from our balcony. Rocky Point has changed so much in recent years, tons of resorts line the beaches. It's a different Rocky Point from highschool and camping on the beach and having our car stolen!


3 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Hey, we are going to Rocky Point, just the parents, the first week in May! We are so excited! Where did you guys stay? I wonder if it's the same place we will be. It looks like it was beautiful!

Mark and Karen said...

I'm completely jealous. I would love to take a trip to Rocky Point without my kids!! I too remember those great days of camping out on the beach.

Anonymous said...

AH... looks nice!! We are going in May for my sister in laws 30th birthday with a bunch of friends.. can't wait!! Hey... did you hear from anyone about getting together for a little SRP lifeguard reunion? :)