Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Countdown!

The countdown begins! I have less than a week until we have a new baby! I have been shopping for all the things I never got for Burkley like a baby monitor & changing pad. Bettina & I have hit the malls and found some awesome deals on baby clothes the last few days. The spare bedroom/junk room has been transformed into a nursery and is pretty much ready for it's new occupant. It looks like we are going to wait and see what the baby looks like before we decide on a name but I think I will get the one I want. We are excited to see who he ends up looking like. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

How exciting! I wish you a quick delivery and a fast recovery!

Heather said...

Becky I hope you don't mind me stopping in to see your blog now and then.
I just wanted to say how fun it will be to have Kenny kiss that new bundle of joy without any whiskers. Ü