Monday, October 13, 2008

Long Overdue Update

Sorry it's taken me so long to update - been getting lots of projects done around the house! Here's what we've been up to; Burkley had a ball his first time at Peter Piper riding the little rides and playing w/ his cousins.
He rode this one at least 6 times. Can you tell he's having fun?
Marshall likes the saucer and will watch alittle bit of Barney or cartoons w/ Burkley
He is growning up so fast and looks like a little man in his shirt and tie
Grandma, Marshall and Devyn in Heber for the weekend
All smiles when he's getting some attention
I love this picture of Burkley and Grandpa! Just hangin out on the merry-go-round.
Swinging at the park
My Boys!

Burkley found this baby doll of mine in a closet and wanted to hug him and carry him around. Even if his dad doesn't agree I think it's good for little boys to play w/ babies.
Marshall can roll over and scoot forward. I love this stage because they aren't mobile yet.
He's my little thumb sucker. How cute is that?
Daddy and his boys
Marshall only really likes to play w/this toy if he's sitting in the bumbo which is funny because it's made to lay under it.



7 comments:

Mel said...

You're boys are so cute! I love the pic of Marshall with his tie! Too Cute!!

bettina said...

Finally! love all the pics of the boys, they are so handsome!! I'm in love with the merry go round pic of burk and grandpa! too cute!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that you let Tony out of the closet, let alone let someone else hold him. I knew that Tony would come in handy some day.

melanie said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Burkley with you dad. That is one to blow up and put in your house.

Amy said...

I am totally laughing out loud. I can not believe he found Tony that is the best doll a boy could ask for or a 16 year old girl. I think that is how old you were when we gave it to you. I remember having my permit and driving with my Grandma and friends to go buy it for you for your b-day. LOL:)

Melinda said...

Wow...your kids are totally darling! I love their little noses. Too cute. : )

leinbachfamily said...

Cute pics, Kenny looks exhausted in the picture with the two boys. What did he watch them for like 5 min. or something? just kidding kenny. Hope to see you guys soon.