Friday, July 24, 2009

Indoor Playground

We got to check out an indoor playground last week and the boys had fun running & jumping on the trampoline, hula hooping and climbing all over the bouncy slide thing. I was loving how cool it was! Marshall loved crawling/walking on the gymnastic pads, way more comfortable than our tile floors I'm sure.
Burkley loved trying the hula hoop and actually got it going a time or two!
Once Burkley got the hang of how to climb up to the slide he did it over and over and had a ball.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Love the new family pic!

Christine said...

I was just going to say the same thing! That family photo is very cute indeed.

Tammy said...

That looks like so much fun. Where is this playground? I'm always looking for cool, indoor places! I too LOVE your new picture...and all the pictures of the boys. So Cute!

leinbachfamily said...

Everyone has already said it, but I love the new pic of you guys. so cute!

AMIT said...

This little boy is enjoying playing here.

Make website india