Friday, October 16, 2009

I haven't blogged in a long time because nothing real exciting has been going on over here, or maybe I just haven't been taking too many pictures lately. We are EXPECTING baby #3 in March and I have been the most sick with this little one than the other two combined! But that has pasted for the most part so things are looking up!
Marshall's first ride on the merry-go-round at Peter Piper Pizza
Playing legos with Grandma in Heber over conference weekend

Marshall has learned to give kisses with the sound and everything!

Burkley trying on my shoes - I figure all kids do this so I am not too worried yet!?

Watching cartoon under his fort. Isn't it great what will entertain kids!


5 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Congrats on baby #3. You know, they say you are more sick with girls, so maybe...

Mel said...

Congrats on number 3!! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on baby #3. That is so exciting. I'm glad you are feeling a little better.

melanie said...

You go! Your going to catch up with me before you know it. Congratulations!!!

Jake and Jenny said...

Cute pictures! Yeah, for number three! Your boys are so adorable!