Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to my dad & my sweetheart! Kenny is the greatest dad and a huge help to me. He loves our kids so much and spends a lot of time playing w/ Burkley now that I have a newborn to take care of.
My dad has become the biggest "softie" since becoming a grandpa! He would do anything for any one of his grandkids from popping pop corn to getting in the pool!
Here Burkley helps daddy open his Father's day gifts

Burkley loves to ride the motorcyle and Kenny would take him for a ride almost everyday

1 comment:

London said...

Hi, You don't know me, but I grew up with Kenny in Yuma, and saw your blog on Israels and Nellys blog. It looks like Kenny found a great girl, and you have a beautiful family. Tell him hi for me. Take care, London Leavitt.