Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He's here!!

It's been a week since he joined our family and he's already changed so much. Little Marshall was born weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 inches long at 12:58 pm Wed. May 28th, 2008, just a day before his grandpa Hunt's birthday. We didn't know who he looked like but can see some resemblances to Burkley's first baby pictures.

Holding down Burkley's arms was the only way we would let him close to the baby. He is a bit too rough and wants to pinch and poke a little too much! And yes he's already smacked him in the face but it didn't faze him one bit. He's already learning to take the abuse from his older brother.

Grandma Secrist came and helped us the first week and was a tremendous help! The first two nights home were really crazy and I was exausted!
Devyn holding her newest cousin.

9 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures, he's soooo cute! How fun to have two little men in a row, I'll bet they become best buddies.

bettina said...

finally! I was begining to wonder if you were ever going to get around to posting! He's adorable and Devyn loves to ask about him already! Hopefully this will get her ready for her new little sister! 11 weeks to go!

The Kennedy Family said...

Yea! He is sooo cute! I love that name. I need help with names. I find out what I'm having June 23.

Mel said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting for you to post! He's soo cute and I love the name! Melissa

Karissa said...

congratulations! it is so fun having a new born around. He is such a big baby. your boys are too cute. Karissa

Mark and Karen said...

Congrats! You have very handsome boys!

melanie said...

What a cute little man. I am so happy for you. Boys are so fun. They are like your little boyfriend. Hope you are getting some sleep. Enjoy every minute. He will be big before you know it.

Jen said...

Congrats Becky! Having that second one is crazy but so much fun. Burkley is really going to end up loving on him more and more as he gets use to having another kiddo in the house.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!