Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another escape!

We made another trip up north to cool off and celebrate Pioneer Day in Snowflake. This is how Marshall spent a lot of the weekend.
Burkley and Devyn patiently waiting for "smore time!"
We had an awesome rain and hail storm come through and we sat on the porch and enjoyed it.
Grandpa and Marshall
Burkley's absolute favorite spot at Grandpa Secrist's house is this riding lawn mower in the garage!
We went up with my sister Debbie and her 3 girls, Bettina and Devyn and my mom and dad.
Waiting for the parade to start. This little monkey harness was worth it's weight in gold! One of the best purchases I've ever made. It kept Burkley right where we wanted him and kept him from being part of the parade!
Found a flag and it looks like a piece of candy.
Momma & Burkers

Roasting his marshmellow
He had fun and was a big mess!
After bath time w/ cousins Kara and Devyn
Heading home
Had to have a sucker to prevent meltdown!


2 comments:

bettina said...

we had so much fun with you guys! we always do! we need to exchange some pics, I need the smores ones that you took and I have a really cute one of dad and marshall napping!

melanie said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love trips when my kids have cousins. Your baby is getting big so quick. Cute boys!!