Monday, July 28, 2008

Burkley's chat

Burkley LOVES to get a hold of our phones and pretend he's having a conversation w/ someone. In Kenny's case he's actually called guys he works with a few times! It doesn't matter if it's a real phone or the tv remote or his sippy cup. I am not sure if he's trying to say "hello" or "love you" but he cracks us up! Then when he realizes that I have my camera in front of him he says "cheese." He is picking up on things more and more and it's so fun to watch him grow.

4 comments:

Mel said...

So Cute! I love listening to them babble! Looks like you had a good time in Snowflake too. Didn't know everyone still went, maybe we'll have to head up next year.

The Slider Family said...

Hey Becky! What cute little boys you have. Burkley is so sweet on the phone. Congrats on little Marshall. I love newborns. If it helps, it wasn't until my last child that I realized that I didn't mind getting up in the middle of the night to take care of her. I treasured every minute. They grow up too fast. Keep in touch! LOL!

Karissa said...

OMG!! That is the cutest thing. I love this age, their so fun. Looks like you guys had a blast in snowflake. Im sad i missed the hail storms, those are the best!

The Kennedy Family said...

That is so cute!
I am still laughing at Burks monkey harness!!
I love it!