Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Summertime"

Marshall is 10 weeks old today! He is getting so big & smiles & laughs alot. He sleeps through the night more than not which I love! Burkley loves him & is always giving him kisses.
Look at those rolls!
More swimming! We were invited to go to the pool at Seville again & Burkley had the best time. Marshall stayed at home w/ daddy so mommy could have fun also!
We put floaties on Burk a few weeks ago and he turned into a daredevil even w/out them so I really have to watch him good.
After licking his first set of beaters
Kenny got the frame of his round pen up and has been working the horses.
Burkley watching daddy

This is what Burkley thinks swimming is. I'll teach him next summer.

2 comments:

bettina said...

I can't believe how big marshall is getting!! It feels like you just had him! I can't wait to see who are little guy looks like, because burkley and marshall are so different!

leinbachfamily said...

Cute pics, I love the swimming thing. At least he isn't afraid to go under and get wet.