Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lions,Tigers and Bears oh my!

Last week we packed up and headed for the ZOO! I think Kenny was more excited than Burkley as he pointed out every animal. It was a nice cool day and our first outing in my new double jogger which I absolutely LOVE! Burkley could get in and out w/ out any problem and we were able to recline Marshall and let him nap.
It's like he's posing for the picture

Burkley's monkey harness was also extremely handy when he wanted to get out and walk


Looking at the huge catfish and stingrays



Marshall being a good boy in the stroller




I think these were warthogs





Lions!!!







2 comments:

Elise said...

Your boys are getting so big! They are so cute!

k-n-jarnett said...

so you finally got a stroller that you like. Thank goodness 3rd times the charm. What kind did you get and where did you get it?
Love the monkey harness. Ali uses one for her oldest which is 3 and I had to use it when I was watching her and it was fabulous. I did feel like it was kind of like child abuse, because she would try to run from me and I would just give the leash a little tug and she would come flying back to me. Love it.
Kandace