Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update.......

Our first trip to see Santa. Marshall broke out in tears as soon as I placed him on Santa's lap and Burkley didn't know what to think. Santa looks good though.
Watching cartoons at Gma & Gpa Secrists' in Heber over Thanksgiving. Burkley will be 2 in January and loves to do anything with Daddy and be outside. He is getting braver and braver when it comes to playing at the parks and going down the big slides.

Marshall is 6 months old now and is such a happy baby! He sat up for the first time last week and will soon be scooting and crawling.


We tried rice cereal and he was totally disgusted, we'll have to try again.



My boys playing together peacefully - I wonder how long this will last?





2 comments:

Mel said...

I love it how all babies are discusted by rice cereal, I wouldn't want to eat it either!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting!

Elise said...

Your boys are so handsome! I love that they play together! Very cute pics with Santa! We are taking Blake tonight so hopefully he will just be a happy baby!