Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Big Reveal! FINALLY!!

BEFORE: Plain boring tan walls, no curtains, tired bedding, cheap, little night stands, NO PERSONALITY!!




AFTER: Fun vinyl lettering w/ pictures of my sweet babies, fun stripes, floating night stands, great curtains (made by my awesome mom!), comfy bedding and wall mounted lamps. FUN & COZY!!!!!







I am FINALLY done with my master bedroom makeover! I have been planning it for months now and got it all put together one weekend when Kenny was gone hunting. My parents and I worked tiredlessly all day and they didn't end up leaving until 11:30pm that night! Kenny was so shocked and said he felt like he was in a hotel suite, which was exactly what I was going for. I HATED my bedroom before and didn't want to be in there very badly. My room used to be a "catch all" for the rest of the house but not anymore! Now I love walking into it and I keep it picked up because I always want it to look perfect!


12 comments:

melanie said...

WOW!! I love your room. You have come a long way from your room under the stairs. I think I need a room make over. Will Fred come help me?

Mark and Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful! Way to go!!

The Slider Family said...

Wow! Your room is gorgeous. You did an amazing job. I love the pic with Santa...your boys are so cute!

dustin and amy said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wanna come do mine? I love the black and whites of your kiddos. How fun to surprise Kenny, I bet he loved it!

Mikelle said...

Great job it looks awesome!

Mel said...

Good job! Love the stripes on the wall!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new and improved bedroom! You did a great job! And your little guy is a trooper with his poor little broken leg. How sad:( Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday!!

The Mullenaux Family said...

Wow. Awesome. Want to come do our room? :)

Christine said...

Wow, that looks great! You should put this on "Rate My Space". I bet you'd get a great rating!

Lulu said...

Hey guys! You so need to help me with my catch all space bedroom too!

Heather said...

Your room looks fantastic. Great job.

leinbachfamily said...

Wow. That is a TLC show room. good job, I'm inspired.